What do you think of popularity?
If it doesn’t pay the rent, no need to worry.
I guess out of all the classes that I’ve ever taken, cell bio has the most material. Then again, it’ll probably get worst next semester.
how come energy pathways is your favorite topic in biochem?
here’s a list of why energy pathways is my favorite topic in biochem!
- glucose is an almighty molecule
- we get an overview of how the body processes molecules and how we derive electrons and ATP and such
- it is tightly regulated! in some reactions if there is too much ATP, it wont burn as much substrates
- energy pathways is central in lipid metabolism (yep yep for example, diabetes)
- cell signaling pathways! glucose has a role in cell signalling :D
These are just some of the reasons why I love energy pathways :) There’s more I promise haha